This is an accordion element with a series of buttons that open and close related content panels.
University of Wisconsin Medical Radiation Research Center (UWMRRC)
The UWMRRC mission is to Educate current and future members of the medical physics community, conduct cutting-edge metrology Research on medically relevant ionizing radiation and provide quality medical physics Services to the global community.
- Calibrations for Radiation Dosimetry Equipment
- X-Ray Irradiation Services (40kV – 18MV)
- Electron Irradiation Services (4 Mev-18Mev)
- Dosimetry Services (TLD, Film, Alanine)
- Various Irradiators
- Linear Accelerator (MV)
- X-ray Tubes (kV)
- Radioactive Sources for Brachytherapy
- Radiation Detectors